You are very important to me. I will treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. I simply ask the same consideration of you. It is me and only me running this business with a young family, this is all new to me and I would love to take you on my journey. I have written the following affiliate agreement with you in mind, as well as to protect my businesses name. So please bear with me as I take you through this legal formality which in short is don’t fraudulently acquire commission, do the right thing by myself and the business and in return you can use your commission to purchase more Bento Boxes. Hooray!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I am a strong believer in straight-forward and honest communication. Please email me at any stage on [email protected]
To participate in the Reed and Co Affiliate Program, you must agree to the following: This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions between us, Reed and Co, and you, regarding your application to participate as an affiliate of Reed and Co (“Affiliate”), and the establishment of links from your website to our websites, ReedandCo.com. BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO JOIN OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REED AND CO AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Reed and Co’s Affiliate Agreement Definitions “I”, “My”, “Myself”, – “Reed and Co”, (collectively, “Reed and Co”)”You”, “Your” and “Affiliate(s)” – the business, individual or entity applying for participation in the Reed and Co Affiliate Program, or that displays Our products, services and/or promotions on its website and/or through offline representation through the affiliate tracking code in exchange for receiving remuneration from Reed and Co for sales resulting from such display. “Affiliate Site” – the Affiliate’s Internet site which displays Reed and Co Products and/or promotions. “Reed and Co Products” – products that are available for purchase through ReedandCo.com. “Commission Fees” or “Commissions” – Under the Affiliate Program, subject to the terms hereof, you will be paid a Commission Fee for each Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer that you refer to Reed and Co under and in accordance with this Agreement. “Qualified Purchase” – a sale of Reed and Co Products by Reed and Co, with a term of 12 months or longer, to a Referred Customer which meets the criteria set forth in Section 5 hereof. “Referred Customer” – each new and unique customer referred from Affiliate through a Link (defined in Section 2 below) provided by or approved by myself, which meets the criteria set forth in Section 5 hereof. “Registration Form” – any and all order forms, Registration Forms, or other signup or acceptance form (whether online, paper, or otherwise) submitted by You or, as applicable, the Referred Customer to make a Qualified Purchase. Requirements:
- Enrolment in the Affiliate Network: To begin the enrollment process, you must submit a completed Affiliate Program Signup Form. This application is automatically accepted, however if I determine (in Our sole discretion) that You or Your site is unsuitable for Our Affiliate Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, inclusion of content that is, in My opinion, unlawful or otherwise does not meet our Acceptable Use Policy. If I reject Your application, for any reason. Reed and Co, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to notify or to not notify any prospective affiliate of their rejection or removal from the Reed and Co Affiliate Program at any time.
- Promotion of Our Affiliate Relationship: If You agree to participate as an Affiliate, I will make available to You a variety of graphic and textual links (each of these links sometimes being referred to herein as “Links” or, individually, as a “Link”), which are subject to the terms and conditions hereof. The Links will serve to identify Your site as a member of the Bento Lover Affiliate Program and will establish a Link from Your site or e-mail to Ours. The Links may connect to any area of Our site (although commissions will only be issued on Qualified Purchases). In utilizing the Links, You agree that You will cooperate fully with Me in order to establish and maintain such Links. You also agree that You will display on Your site only graphic or textual images (indicating a Link) provided by Reed and Co or socially acceptable images created for yourself. All Affiliate Sites shall display such graphic and/or textual images prominently in relevant sections of their site. EXCEPT AS PERMITTED ABOVE OR IN SECTION 13 BELOW, YOU SHALL NOT AND ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO (i) USE THE REED AND CO TRADEMARK, NAME OR ANY OF OUR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF OR OTHER TERM OR TERMS CONFUSINGLY SIMILAR TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING) (ALL OF THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE “LINKS” AND THE “LICENSED MATERIALS” (DEFINED BELOW), ARE REFERRED TO HEREIN AS “MY IP”), WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION; (ii) USE MY IP IN A DOMAIN OR WEBSITE NAME, IN ANY BIDS FOR KEYWORDS OR GOOGLE ADWORDS (OR SIMILAR PROGRAMS AT OTHER SEARCH ENGINES), IN ANY SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING (PAID OR OTHERWISE), IN ANY METATAGS, GOOGLE ADWORDS (OR SIMILAR PROGRAMS AT OTHER SEARCH ENGINES), KEY WORDS, ADVERTISING, SEARCH TERMS, CODE, OR OTHERWISE; (iii) CAUSE OR CREATE OR ACT IN ANY WAY THAT CAUSES OR CREATES OR COULD CAUSE OR CREATE ANY “INITIAL INTEREST CONFUSION” OVER THE USE OF OUR IP ON THE INTERNET OR IN ANY SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING. YOUR USE OF MY IP IN ANY MANNER, OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED HEREUNDER (IN ADDITION TO BEING A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT) SHALL CONSTITUTE UNLAWFUL INFRINGEMENT OF MY TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TREBLE DAMAGES FOR KNOWING OR WILFUL INFRINGEMENT), AND THE OBLIGATION TO PAY MY LEGAL FEES AND COSTS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN WHICH I SEEK TO ENFORCE OUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR WITH REGARD TO ANY OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All Links may be modified and/or expanded from time to time throughout the term of this Agreement pursuant to the mutual agreement of the parties hereto. You are not allowed to post any refunds, credits or discounts, or other content concerning Reed and Co, unless I have given You prior written permission in each instance. Affiliates may only use coupons and discounts that are provided exclusively through the Affiliate Program using banners and links. Each Link connecting users of Your site to the pertinent area of Our site will in no way alter the look, feel, or functionality of Our site. Any violations of the terms surrounding links, coupons, refunds, credits or discounts shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement, and may result in Your termination from the program or withholding of Commissions.
- Order Processing: I will process orders placed by Referred Customer who follow the Links from your website to Reed and Co.com. I reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject orders that do not comply with certain requirements that I may establish from time to time. All aspects of order processing and fulfilment, including Reed and Co cancellation, processing, refunds and payment processing will be our responsibility. I will track the Qualified Purchases generated by your website and will make this information available to you through our website. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and Commission accrual, you must ensure that the Links between your website and our website are properly formatted.
- Commission Determination: Under the Affiliate Program, you will be paid a Commission Fee for each Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer that you refer to Reed and Co under and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Each Referred Customer and each Qualified Purchase must meet the following criteria (the “Criteria”):
- Each Referred Customer must be a new and unique visitor to Reed and Co and must register by completing and submitting the Registration Form using a valid and unique account and billing information.
- Each Referred Customer must make a Qualified Purchase, and provide a valid payment for the purchased Reed and Co Products. To generate a Commission Fee for you, each Referred Customer must be an active, qualified customer of Reed and Co and must be up-to-date in all payments at the time the Commission Fees are processed and not have been subject to a refund, credit, cancellation, suspension or chargeback.
- Each Referred Customer must sign up in a manner, which in our sole judgment, definitively establishes that the Referred Customer was referred directly from you to Reed and Co under this Agreement.
- Commission Fees may not be paid for the Qualified Purchase if the Referred Customer has been offered or received coupons, refunds, credits or discounts from the Affiliate.
- If a Referred Customer has received a popup with a discounted offer, while leaving our site during their purchase, I will NOT pay commissions on purchase.
Reed and Co reserves the right to withhold initial Commissions Fees for Affiliates who are new to the Affiliate program, or who have commissions that are potentially fraudulent as determined by Reed and Co in its sole discretion, to determine the legitimacy and cancellation rates of Referred Customers. Reed and Co reserves the right to suspend payment of Commission Fees at any time and indefinitely, if it suspects fraud or other improper activity or a potential breach of any of the terms in this Agreement by the Affiliate or a Referred Customer(s). Reed and Co reserves the right to deduct from Affiliate’s current and future Commission Fees any and all Commission Fees corresponding to any fraudulent, questionable, and cancelled Reed and Co purchases. Where no subsequent Commission Fee is due and owing, Reed and Co will send Affiliate a bill for the balance of such refunded purchase upon termination of the program or termination of the Referred Customer. Reed and Co, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to withhold indefinitely any Commission Fee, and/or to reverse, deny or reject any Commission Fee, for:
- Any account/sale which has not been in an approved status in good standing as an account of Reed and Co for a period of at least thirty (30) days.
- All commissions generated for accounts that may be fraudulent, including but not limited to the use of software that generates real and fictitious information.
- If I deem orders to be fraudulent or see a pattern of potentially fraudulent activity, including, without limitation, where there are multiple accounts from the same customer, or referral of accounts which do not comply with this Agreement. I review account information (including site content) to assess referrals.
- Altering My Links in any way.
- Referred Customers that have been offered or received coupons, refunds, credits or discounts from the Affiliate.
- Customers engaging in “Domain Speculation,” which is determined by the identification of two (2) web hosting accounts with the same Referred Customer’s name, email address, or other identifying characteristic as determined by Reed and Co and/or the identification of two (2) or more web hosting accounts that have no content on their websites or have similar content, templates or formatting, as determined by Reed and Co.
- Affiliates whom I believe may be artificially submitting Referred Customers, engaging in the advertisement of business-opportunity sites (as determined by Reed and Co in its sole discretion), using marketing practices that I deem to be unethical or likely to attract fraudulent signups and/or signups with a very low likelihood of renewal.
Reed and Co reserves the right to immediately cancel or withhold for later review any Commission Fee based on the foregoing or that otherwise fails to meet the Criteria. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to monitor the payment, denial and withholding of Commission Fees; Reed and Co is not obligated to actively notify Affiliates of the status of Commission Fees. If an Affiliate has a question about a Commission Fee that has been cancelled or withheld, that Affiliate has 30 days from the day the payment was due to contact Reed and Co to discuss or reclaim the Commission Fee. Any changes to decisions about cancelled or withheld Commission Fees are strictly at Reed and Co’s discretion. Commissions for any Referred Customer who is associated with any Reed and Co reseller, referral or other program may be removed from your payment. In other words, You may not receive double commissions or compensation. In the event that the Referred Customers that are referred to Reed and Co by a specific Affiliate are determined to have an excessive cancellation rate (as determined by Reed and Co in its sole discretion), Reed and Co reserves the right to withhold or decline pending and future Commission Fees for the Affiliate. Any attempt by an Affiliate to manipulate, falsify or inflate Referred Customers, Qualifying Purchases or Commission Fees to intentionally defraud Reed and Co or violation of any of the terms of this Agreement constitutes immediate grounds for Reed and Co to terminate this Agreement and will result in forfeiture of any Commission Fees due to you.
- Commission Fee Accrual and Payments: Subject to the terms of this Agreement, I will pay a Commission Fee equal to the specified percentage or dollar amount set forth in the Commission Report in Your Affiliate Console on a Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer which occurs during the month for which such Commission Fee is being calculated.
Commission Fees will be processed approximately 15 to 30 days after the end of the month in which they accrued as set forth below.
Reed and Co reserves the right to change the Commission Threshold by amending this Agreement and will notify you for any such amendment pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- Payment: Commission Fees shall be paid based on the current information in Your Affiliate profile. Please notify us promptly of any change in your address by updating your profile information in the Affiliate console. You are responsible for informing Reed and Co of Your desired Payment form/type:
- You will receive Commission Fees in the form of credit to your Reed and Co hosting account. The Commission Fees will be in the form of account credit. Reed and Co will credit your account in the amount of your Commission Fee, as defined in this Agreement;
Reed and Co, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify the terms of this Commission payment method or schedule at any time. Such changes shall take effect when posted. Disputes: Affiliate has access to Reed and Co’s real-time Affiliate Program statistics and activity and specifically agrees to file any tracking or commission disputes as well as any other disputes and discrepancies within 45 days after the end of the month in which the sale or event that is disputed occurred. Disputes filed after 45 days of the date on which the Qualified Purchase occurred will not be accepted by Reed and Co and Affiliate forfeits forever any rights to a potential claim.
- Reports of Qualified Purchases: You may log into your Affiliate Console to review Your click through and potential Qualified Purchases statistics on a daily basis. The potential Qualified Purchases shown in this report have not been reviewed to confirm they meet all criteria for Qualified Purchases. As such, Commission Fees may not be issued on all Referred Customers that appear in the Affiliate Console.
- Obligations Regarding Your Site
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of Your site and for all materials that appear on Your site. Such responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the technical operation of Your site and all related equipment; creating and posting product reviews, descriptions, and references on Your site and linking those descriptions to the Reed and Co website; the accuracy and propriety of materials posted on Your site (including, but not limited to, all materials related to Reed and Co Products); ensuring that materials posted on Your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party and are not libelous or otherwise illegal. I disclaim all liability and responsibility for such matters.
- I have the right in Our sole discretion to monitor signups through Your site at any time and from time to time to determine if You are in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. If You are not in compliance I may terminate this Agreement immediately.
- Reed and Co Responsibilities: I will be responsible for providing all information necessary to allow You to make appropriate Links from Your site to Our site. Reed and Co will solely be responsible for order processing for orders/Qualified Purchases placed by a Referred Customer following a Link from Your site, for tracking the volume and amount of Qualified Purchases generated by Your site, and for providing information to Affiliates regarding Qualified Purchases statistics. Reed and Co will be solely responsible for all order processing, including but not limited to payment processing, cancellations, refunds and related Reed and Co products. Any determination made by Reed and Co regarding the foregoing shall be binding absent manifest error.
- Policies and Pricing: Referred Customers who buy Reed and Co Products through the Affiliate network will be deemed to be Our Customers. Accordingly, all of Our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning Reed and Co orders, Reed and Co Product sales will apply to those Customers. I may change My policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, I will determine the prices to be charged for Reed and Co Products sold under the Affiliate Network in accordance with my own pricing policies. Prices and availability of Reed and Co Products may vary from time to time, from affiliate to affiliate, and from region to region. Because price changes may affect products that You have listed on Your site, You may or may not be able to include price information in Your product descriptions. I will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but I cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product or service. Please note that by signing up to be an Affiliate, You agree to this Agreement.
- E-mails and Publicity: You shall not create, publish, transmit or distribute, under any circumstances, any bulk electronic mail messages (also known as “SPAM”) without prior written consent from Reed and Co for each and every day when any bulk mailing will occur. Reed and Co, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject each and every e-mail mailing. Additionally, You may only send e-mails containing an Reed and Co affiliate link and or a message regarding Reed and Co or Reed and Co’s Affiliate Program to person(s) who have been previously contacted and whom consented to the fact that the You will be sending an e-mail containing Reed and Co information or information about the Reed and Co affiliate program. Failure by You to abide by this section, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or our Anti-Spam Policy , in any manner, will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement by You and foreclose any and all rights you may have to any commissions. If your account has excessive clicks in a very short period of time as determined by Reed and Co in its sole discretion, the Affiliate relationship may be terminated.
- Licenses and Use of the Reed and Co.com Logos and Trademarks.
- Subject to the limitations set forth in Section 2 above and otherwise in this Agreement, I grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to (i) access our site through the links solely in accordance with the terms of this agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use the Reed and Co.com trademark and logo and similar identifying material relating to Reed and Co (but only in the form(s) that they are provided by us) (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”), for the sole purpose of selling Reed and Co Products on your site and as approved in advance by us. You may not alter, modify, or change the Licensed Materials in any way. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that You are a member in good standing of the Reed and Co Affiliate Program.
- You shall not make any specific use of any Licensed Materials for purposes other than selling Reed and Co Products, without first submitting a sample to me and obtaining the express prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. You agree not to use the Licensed Materials in any manner that is disparaging or that otherwise portrays Reed and Co in a negative light. I reserve all of Our rights in the Licensed Materials and of Our other proprietary rights. I may revoke Your license at any time, by giving You written notice. If not revoked, this license shall terminate upon expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- You grant to Reed and Co a non-exclusive license to utilize Your names, titles, and logos, as the same may be amended from time to time (the “Affiliate Trademarks”), to advertise, market, promote, and publicize in any manner Our rights hereunder; provided, however, that I shall not be required to so advertise, market, promote, or publicize the Affiliate Trademarks. This license shall terminate upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Term of the Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon My acceptance of Your Affiliate Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either You or I may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. You are only eligible to earn Commission Fees on Qualified Purchases occurring during the term, and Commission Fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the orders for the related Reed and Co Products and Services are not cancelled and comply with all Terms laid out in this Agreement. I may withhold Your final payment of Commission Fees for a reasonable time to ensure that all Qualified Purchases are valid and payment from Referred Customers are legitimate as determined by Reed and Co in its sole discretion. Any Affiliate who violates either this Agreement or Reed and Co’s Terms and Conditions will immediately forfeit any right to any and all accrued Commissions Fees and will be removed from the Reed and Co Affiliate Program. Reed and Co reserves the right to remove an Affiliate from the Affiliate Program, and to terminate or suspend this Agreement, at any time for any reason, in Reed and Co’s sole discretion. Without limitation, Affiliate’s participation in the Program, and this Agreement, shall be deemed automatically terminated immediately and all commissions forfeited upon Affiliate’s violation of any of the terms of this Agreement or of any applicable law or regulation having the force of law.
- Modification: I may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time in My sole discretion. Such modifications shall take effect when posted on My site. Reed and Co, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to notify You by e-mail and further reserves the right to withhold notification of any changes made to this Agreement. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available Commissions, Commission amounts/percentages, payment procedures, Commission Fee payment schedules, and Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to You, Your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following My posting of a change notice or new agreement on Our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
- Disclaimers: I make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any Reed and Co Products sold through the Affiliate Program. In addition, I make no representation that the operation of my site will be uninterrupted or error free, and I will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors, including the tracking of information about Referred Customers during the period of interruption.
- Relationship of Parties: You and Reed and Co are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on My behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- Representations and Warranties: You hereby represent and warrant to us as follows:
- This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by You and constitutes Your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against You in accordance with its terms.
- The execution, delivery, and performance by You of this Agreement and the consummation by You of the transactions contemplated hereby will not, with or without the giving of notice, the lapse of time, or both, conflict with or violate (i) any provision of law, rule, or regulation to which You are subject, (ii) any order, judgment, or decree applicable to You or binding upon Your assets or properties, (iii) any provision of Your by-laws or certificate of incorporation, or (iv) any agreement or other instrument applicable to You or binding upon Your assets or properties.
- You are the sole and exclusive owner of the Affiliate Trademarks and have the right and power to grant to Us the license to use Your trademarks in the manner contemplated herein, and such grant does not and will not (i) breach, conflict with, or constitute a default under any agreement or other instrument applicable to You or binding upon Your assets or properties, or (ii) infringe upon any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, or other proprietary right of any other person or entity.
- No consent, approval, or authorization of, or exemption by, or filing with, any governmental authority or any third party is required to be obtained or made by You in connection with the execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement or the taking by You of any other action contemplated hereby.
- There is no pending or, to the best of Your knowledge, threatened claim, action, or proceeding against You, or any Affiliate of Yours, with respect to the execution, delivery, or consummation of this Agreement, or with respect to Your trademarks, and, to the best of Your knowledge, there is no basis for any such claim, action, or proceeding.
- During the term of the Agreement, You will not include in Your site content that is, in Our opinion, unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable or are in violation of Our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Each Referred Customer and each Qualifying Purchase referred or submitted by You to Myself, is valid, genuine, unique and not fraudulent and meets each of the Criteria for generating a Commission Fee as provided in this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability: I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, OR DATA, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, EVEN IF I HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSIONS PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE 3-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- Indemnification: You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Myself the owner, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that Our use of the Affiliate Trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by You herein, or (iii) any claim related to Your site, including, without limitation, its development, operation, maintenance and content therein not attributable to Us.
- Confidentiality: Each of the parties here to agrees that all information including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, Reed and Co and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be utilized for any purpose outside the terms of this Agreement except and solely to the extent that any such information is (a) already lawfully known to or independently developed by the receiving party, (b) disclosed in published materials, (c) generally known to the public, or (d) lawfully obtained from any third party any obligation of confidentiality to the discloser hereunder. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party is hereby authorized to deliver the copy of any such information (a) to any person pursuant to a valid subpoena or order issued by any court or administrative agency of competent jurisdiction, (b) to its accountants, attorneys, or other agents on a confidential basis, and (c) otherwise as required by applicable law, rule, regulation, or legal process including, without limitation, the Securities Exchange Act of 1933, as amended, and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.
- Independent Investigation: Your application submission acknowledges that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by all its terms and conditions. You understand that I may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit Reed and Co relationships on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement. I may also solicit Reed and Co relationships with entities that operate websites that are similar to or compete with your website. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Reed and Co Affiliate Program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
- Governing Law: The laws of Australia and the State of Queensland will govern this Agreement, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts and You irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without My prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce Your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Our right to subsequently enforce such a provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
I INDICATE MY APPROVAL OF THIS AGREEMENT AND DESIRE TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM SIGNUP FORM, BY SUBMITTING PROPOSED REFERRED CUSTOMERS OR QUALIFYING PURCHASES TO US UNDER OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND/OR BY COLLECTING AND COMMISSION FEES FROM US.
This file was last modified on August 11, 2017.